“1. You’ve turned into a hermit.
2. There’s a dent in your couch where your butt usually goes.
3. Your dog jumps onto the couch and looks at you with sad puppy dog eyes when you don’t join her.
4. You find yourself ordering out so you have more time to veg.
5. Your TV tray has a permanent spot in your living room.
6. You lift up the couch cushions, and popcorn and crumbs have multiplied.
7. You get up from the TV after hours and have no idea what you’ve been watching.
8. Commercials have become your culinary inspiration.
9. You find yourself thinking that you could star in your own reality TV show.
10. You don’t have time to exercise, but you do make time to sit on the couch.”
And all the while we thought the Smartphone and Tablet had taken over our lives.
Thanks to Erin Whitehead and Spark People