The recent Brazilian Internet Law may pave the way for better policing and enforcement of common policies.
1. Net Neutral – network operators must treat all traffic equally
2. Online Privacy – providers cannot “rummage’ through your data
3. Freedom of Expression – No one may review or void contentious content.
4. Lines of Authority – Parent providers or child subsidiaries may or may not be required to adhere depending on their geographical location and willingness to conform
5. Mutual Enforcement and Legal Assistance – treaties and agreements would provide reciprocal regulatory and enforcement authority and actions.
Thanks to Brazil