“This is what sets America apart when it comes to thinking of the next big thing.
- Our First Amendment is at the top of the list. The free speech that this amendment protects enables a robust exchange of opinions and fresh thinking, and with them, new business ideas.
- The culture of American exceptionalism that has graced this nation since our founding encourages risk-taking. In the U.S., more so than anywhere else, success born of risk-taking and innovation is handsomely rewarded, and failure is viewed properly as a tool for learning.
- Our country’s credo of persistence is “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” The U.S. is, and always has been, exceptional in terms of innovation, and the world wants to emulate us.
- Our education system values exploration and outside-the-box thinking over rote learning. We teach students to challenge the status quo. We embed innovation into the earliest stages of our education system.
- American public policies have traditionally favored entrepreneurship, small businesses and startups. Taxes on capital gains and higher incomes are relatively low compared with other countries, and regulations have generally been light. “
Thanks to US News