As stated recently by a swarm of technology sector leaders, Donald Trump would be a disaster for the tech industry — not to mention the country. Be smart. If you are in tech (or otherwise), voting for Donald Trump would be like installing Serpentor in the oval office. Let’s make Sgt. Slaughter proud this November.
- The Dark Web. Trump has said that he doesn’t want foreign terror organizations to “use our internet” and has suggested closing parts of the internet.
- Online Gambling Sites. Donald Trump has long seen online gambling as a profitable enterprise. States will benefit too, as new taxable income streams will open up. Of course, they’ll have to pay most of that in tribute to Trump so he doesn’t turn their state into a prison camp for illegal immigrants.
- Android Products. Trump has not minced words in his attacks on Apple. He has called for a boycott over the tech giant’s fight with the FBI earlier this year.
- Smart Fence Tech. We all know Trump wants to build that big mystical wall along the border between Mexico and the United States.
- Surveillance Tech. Trump supports the holding of bulk data by the NSA. It is pretty easy to predict what comes next — a full installation of a surveillance state.
Thanks to Forbes