Based solely on contact with recent posts, I am beginning to believe that the physical vs digital pendulum may be swinging in the other direction again. The paper vs. digital business cards discussion is one example. And the conclusion for now is that both are relevant and necessary.
Similarly, digital and physical communication are still relevant and important in most situations. Also, face-to-face business communication is called for in many business situations as well.
Lest you think that these analog communication methods will disappear, I’ve got news for you. They are all alive and well and relevant.
- People are buying vinyl records.
- Newspapers have re-invented themselves.
- Companies like Insta-print are flourishing by printing business cards and all sorts of things.
- Outdoor advertising is still a growth industry.
- Junk mail is alive and well.
- The Rolex analog watch is still the gift of choice for the rich and famous.
And IoT (Internet of Things) is busy 24/7 working to connect all those analog devices to the Internet.
Thanks to Modi Marketing