2015 SECURITY PREDICTIONS
1. Help! Call the IT Doctor. My
hospital is under attack – again!
Healthcare will see a substantial increase of
data stealing attack campaigns
2. Your refrigerator is not an
IT security threat. Industrial
Attacks on the Internet of Things will focus on
business use cases, not consumer products
3. Credit card breaches are the
least of your worries.
Credit card thieves will morph into
4. You are Only Who Your Phone
Says You Are.
Authentication consolidation on the phone
will trigger data-specific exploits, but not for
stealing data on the phone.
5. Open Source or Open Door?
New vulnerabilities will emerge from decades
old source code
6. Email Threats are Evolving.
Email threats will take on a new level of
sophistication and evasiveness
7. Google Docs controls the bot.
As companies increase access to cloud and
social media tools, command and control
instructions will increasingly be hosted on
8. New cyber war players take a
seat at the table.
There will be the new (or newly revealed)
players on the global cyber espionage/cyber
Thanks to Websense® Security Labs™: 8 Security Predictions for 2015.
Thanks to Websense Security Labls – TechTarget